| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Wakefield, Ne in August is really warm at 21.7 °C (71.06 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.6 °C (83.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14.7 °C (58.5 °F).
- In August there is a range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures of 13.9 °C (25 °F).
- The weather in August is marginally dry. Only 68.6mm (2.7in) of H2O falls.
- The shortest day is 13:10 long and the longest day is 14:26 long with an average length of 13:50.
Check the distance to and compare the Wakefield, Ne August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Wakefield, Ne, Usa
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Wakefield, Ne:
- Hartington, Ne, Usa - 72.6 kms (45.1 miles) NNW
- Albion, Ne, Usa - 82.6 kms (51.3 miles) W
- Oakdale, Ne, Usa - 82.6 kms (51.3 miles) W
- Norfolk/ Karl Stefan, Ne, Usa - 35.9 kms (22.3 miles) W
- David City, Ne, Usa - 83.8 kms (52.1 miles) S
- Crete, Ne, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- Cantonnw, Sd, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Vermillion, Sd, Usa - 86.9 kms (54 miles) N
- Sioux City, Ia, Usa - 67.5 kms (42 miles) NE
- Omaha/ North, Ne, Usa - 107.8 kms (67 miles) SE
- Omaha, Nebraska, Usa - 120 kms (74.6 miles) SE
- Lincoln, Ne, Usa - 129.6 kms (80.5 miles) S