| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Wakefield, Ne in March is very cool at 0.9 °C (33.62 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 7.6 °C (45.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -5.7 °C (21.7 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily average temperatures in March is 13.3 °C (23.9 °F).
- The weather in March is slightly dry. Only 57.4mm (2.3in) of H2O is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 11:09 long and the longest day is 12:35 long with an average length of 11:52.
Check the distance to and compare the Wakefield, Ne March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Wakefield, Ne, Usa
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Wakefield, Ne:
- Hartington, Ne, Usa - 72.6 kms (45.1 miles) NNW
- Albion, Ne, Usa - 82.6 kms (51.3 miles) W
- Oakdale, Ne, Usa - 82.6 kms (51.3 miles) W
- Norfolk/ Karl Stefan, Ne, Usa - 35.9 kms (22.3 miles) W
- David City, Ne, Usa - 83.8 kms (52.1 miles) S
- Crete, Ne, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- Cantonnw, Sd, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Vermillion, Sd, Usa - 86.9 kms (54 miles) N
- Sioux City, Ia, Usa - 67.5 kms (42 miles) NE
- Omaha/ North, Ne, Usa - 107.8 kms (67 miles) SE
- Omaha, Nebraska, Usa - 120 kms (74.6 miles) SE
- Lincoln, Ne, Usa - 129.6 kms (80.5 miles) S