| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Wakefield, Ne in November is very cool at 1.4 °C (34.52 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 7.9 °C (46.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -5 °C (23 °F).
- In November there is a variation/ range of mean daily temperatures of 12.9 °C (23.2 °F).
- The weather in November is dry. A mere 32.5mm (1.3in) of wateris dumped .
- The shortest day is 9:20 long and the longest day is 10:17 long with an average length of 9:46.
Check the distance to and compare the Wakefield, Ne November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Wakefield, Ne, Usa
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Wakefield, Ne:
- Hartington, Ne, Usa - 72.6 kms (45.1 miles) NNW
- Albion, Ne, Usa - 82.6 kms (51.3 miles) W
- Oakdale, Ne, Usa - 82.6 kms (51.3 miles) W
- Norfolk/ Karl Stefan, Ne, Usa - 35.9 kms (22.3 miles) W
- David City, Ne, Usa - 83.8 kms (52.1 miles) S
- Crete, Ne, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- Cantonnw, Sd, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Vermillion, Sd, Usa - 86.9 kms (54 miles) N
- Sioux City, Ia, Usa - 67.5 kms (42 miles) NE
- Omaha/ North, Ne, Usa - 107.8 kms (67 miles) SE
- Omaha, Nebraska, Usa - 120 kms (74.6 miles) SE
- Lincoln, Ne, Usa - 129.6 kms (80.5 miles) S